Monday, December 28, 2009

Always's letter to Sun

Dear Sun,
Where are you now? My new life from the Young Master to Doak Butler has not change from bad to good. Instead, it has changed from bad to worst. Before moving to my new home, Doak was not able to buy Plum so deep down in my heart, it hurt me the most. Looking at Plum's eyes, she was full of upset and unhappiness. If it was up to me, I would have to her with me but you know, slave masters don't care for what slaves think. Anyway, about this new home, I have been raped by my slave master, Doak, and plus I'm PREGNANT! I really wish I can go back in time but I can't. Even more bad news. Plum died by the metal part of the wagon crushing her head which caused her head to bleed to death. How's everything going for you? Please write back.

Sincerely,
Always

1 comment:

  1. The Scarlet Letter response

    Daniel, I need you to reread what you posted and make the necessary changes. You have some mistakes that will not be expected this late in our year together.

    ReplyDelete