Thursday, December 24, 2009
The Eulogy for Plum
As one of my younger siblings, you will always be in my heart. As the leaves began to fall of the tree, meaning that Sun and Peach fled to freedom, we was the last two leaves that sat on the branch. We went through a lot on the farm as the Young master and the Young mistress suffered health wise. However, when you was not able to come with me to Scotland after I was bought by Doak, I was filled with fear and upset. While I was away from your presence at the time, I could not get my mind of off you because you was all I had left. But now that now I have seen you again, you're in a better place than where you was before. But now that you're gone, I will never forget you and what you left in my heart to feel.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I agree with your perspective about the chapters. Well-written and you showed compassion with Always through Plum. Nice eulogy, good job!
ReplyDeleteI like your eulogy, however errors make it a difficult read. Please review and correct accordingly. Thanks
ReplyDelete